Internet Explorer 8

blando233

In Runtime
Ok i have WIndows 7 64 bit..it came with IE 8 and i was having a problem printing..it would not print anything on IE..but i could print like from word and all..so i downloaded Firefox it could print from there. so i know its IE. So i tried to get IE 8 on Windows 7 and its not supported but it was on there before. Kinda weird so i tried IE 9 the beta version still cant. Im trying this at work. And the program at work wont work im guessing with 9 yet prob cause they havnt supported it yet. Also the program im using doesnt support FirFox because i can not open certain things that i need to.

Well i got IE 8 back from now i had to uninstall 9 to get 8 back which was dumb that they don't have an install for IE 8 for windows 7 so i can see if the IE 8 on here is all blah lol..it still doesn't print i was hoping that me uninstalling 9 would fix it ya know but nope. and it doesn't print on any site.

of course ie8 will work on win7. anyway so if u go open ie and click of file tab theres no print option? or is it grayed out?

I know IE8 will work on 7 because it comes with 7..but Microsoft.com doesnt have like the download file to install it ya know..so i tried vista 64 bit and says IE 8 is not supported for this operating system. but i got IE 8 back..anyways there is the print button if you hit print it doesnt print on any website. It prints on firefox but i cant use that because the website i use well need to use is not supported by firefox.

Back
Top Bottom