Gran Turismo 5 Pushed back AGAIN.

To be honest I completely forgot about Gran Turismo 5 until I saw this.

they probably had to delay it again so that they could add some more stupid Asian tribal flaming ninja decals or something not needed.

You're thinking of Need for Speed. You can't add decals to your car in Gran Turismo. The only time you could do anything like that is the race conversion in Gran Turismo 2. For example, if you did it to a Taurus SHO it turned it into a Nascar, even though it didn't change performance whatsoever lol.

Or they gave that date to shut some people up, and hoped they will actually finish it by then.

Good thing I'm not really looking forward to this game, although I need a racing game for my PS3. However, I want to see the customization and gameplay for it first. The GT for the PSP was a total let down. If GT5 is like it (no car customization, and limited tuning), then I am looking for another racing game. Seeing the same exact car with different body parts and decal gets boring really quick.

Good thing I can't play this anyway or I'd be wanting it. I don't have a PS3. But back when I has an original PlayStation I had both GT1 and 2. They were awesome. If they made Gran Turismo for PC I'd be waiting for sure.

I have a feeling that they're doing this to increase sales. If they're still working on it, they would've known about the delay much earlier. By now, the actual discs should have been in production.

Either that, or they're having issues with production.

Back
Top Bottom