Virus sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the links.

Kalthorn, im just trying to learn about viruses. Not trying to make anything, just learning and trying to further my knowledge :)

Tho making a Super virus does sound cool :p

Lol! Somebody should! A powerful controlled Virus - called MSV! The Microsoft Virus! All of the teachings of poeple who don't like Microsoft would come true! And it would be unleashed for good by only attacking Linux computers and servers.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol! Somebody should! A powerful controlled Virus - called MSV! The Microsoft Virus! All of the teachings of poeple who don't like Microsoft would come true! And it would be unleashed for good by only attacking Linux computers and servers.

Leave Linux alone,:p if anything, anyone who creates a good virus would probably go after Microsoft themselves
:p

The problem is the money-hungry greedy bastard Bill Gates.
"I am a money-hungry bastard who wants to rule all MUAAHAHAHAHA" - Interview, TIME MAGAZINE

Ace9286 said:
The problem is the money-hungry greedy bastard Bill Gates.
"I am a money-hungry bastard who wants to rule all MUAAHAHAHAHA" - Interview, TIME MAGAZINE

Old Bill has enough, i think he should let some of the poor people (or me :D ) have some of his cash :)

TheSickness said:
Leave Linux alone,:p if anything, anyone who creates a good virus would probably go after Microsoft themselves
:p

Lol! Yeah, I think we all need a place in our hearts for Linux.

Not entirely sure what version of Time Magazine Ace reads though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom