Random Chit Chat

Wow, I went on a massive losing streak in SCII tonight. That tends to happen when I play with strangers. I should just start playing league with friends instead.

No, I only play for 2-3 hours a day. It starts to get boring after 2 hours (about 6 matches).
I kinda have a part time job now. I pretty much just help my dad deliver food to the customer's door while he drives and do other things. I don't get paid for doing it though. They offered, but I refused.

Darn. Did they at least act out the movie and yell responses to half the lines?
The cast was great. There were a bunch of AP lines that I haven't heard before. It was a sold out show with people from all over, possibly because of the con being that weekend.

Got Ubuntu and Kubuntu 10.10 today, in both x86 and x64 versions. Picked up Kubuntu 10.10 for my PowerMac G4 as well.
Ubuntu 10.10 has a few improvements over 10.04, but not much. Namely theme enhancements, startup time, music player menu, etc. Don't care for it.
Kubuntu 10.10 I'm currently installing.
And can someone tell me what the Kubuntu live CD username and password is? I tried to boot from the live CD on my PowerMac G4, only it timed out and didn't log me in automatically.

The cast was great. There were a bunch of AP lines that I haven't heard before. It was a sold out show with people from all over, possibly because of the con being that weekend.

Went to the one in Milwaukee last night. It was my second time and we can still throw stuff :) Women (and men) in lingerie and clean, fun shenanigans... Great time :) Rumor has it we have the longest-running show too :)

Are there any laptops that can run from 3-5 (or more) hours on battery life when watching a DVD (or doing something intensive)? If not, then what's the max number of hours a laptop can run on full process without WiFi on?

Back
Top Bottom