Minecraft

Ahh, someone finally made a thread.

It's probably one of the most amazing games I've ever played.

During the day, it's a building/sandbox game. You can do whatever you want. Collect resources, build houses, craft materials and weapons, dig, and like the game says, mine. Literally whatever. During the night in the game, however, it's more of a survival game. These creepers come out and will kill you. There's giant spiders, skeletons with arrows, zombies and flaming zombies. Now, if you made a shelter during the day like you were supposed to, then you'd be fine. :D

The best part is exploring underground. If you get lucky, you'll come across a series of underground caverns that take literally hours to explore.

Here's a good series of videos if you want to watch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANgI2o_Jinc

MAN, i think i maybe sick with minecraft fever...

i wasnt sure if this was a legit game, was a bit worried if it was a rip or something.

how much is this game in US Dollars?

Hows the Multilayer?

ugh. lol but i need to go to bed. no fun..

Its about 13 USD.
Multiplayer is ok, better than before but still some glitches. Most servers I've seen have a max of 540 or so players, but I've seen 10-100.

If you start to plan a reallllly big project it might be helpful to draw it on graphing paper or lay it out with sand or gravel or some other cheap resource.

It was 16 USD when I came across it, I guess the currency values are all over the place these days. It was well worth it though.

I found a program called mineEdit. With that, you can go in and give yourself anything in the game you want (single player only.) It actually makes the game better. For example, the real life equivalent of surface mining, you give yourself bunches of TNT, and blow a mountain up.

This game provides hours and hours of fun. Of course, that is the only objective of the game. Have fun. :D

It's an actual legit game, man. If you're that worried about your bank info, use PayPal. Not perfect, but a lot more secure then using just your debit card or something.

Oh, and I messed around in multiplayer some. It's pretty cool seeing what other people have done, but you gotta watch out for the trolls. Like a YouTube troll, they can and will do whatever they can to try and ruin something.

Trustworthy purchase? Cool.

Maybe ill get it an post some stuff.

Also hows the dying. / respawning work? When u die do u lose everything in survival mode.

Yeah, all your stuff explodes out of you like the monster drops. If you die near the spawn point you can go pick them up before the objects despawn.

Back
Top Bottom