IT Certification and skillsets

Status
Not open for further replies.
... The classes cost so much money...

if u have the chance take the classes in high school.. in arizona u can choose to go to a college (East Valley intitute of Tachnology or EVIT) for half the day then go back to your high school and take your core classes for the rest of the day.. and its free if u do it in high school.. but im not sure if they have that kinda of thing in any other states.. i plan on doing that next year(Junior Year) and get my A+, then my senior year i'll do it again and get my Net+.. hopefully it all works out.

if u have the chance take the classes in high school.. in arizona u can choose to go to a college (East Valley intitute of Tachnology or EVIT) for half the day then go back to your high school and take your core classes for the rest of the day.. and its free if u do it in high school.. but im not sure if they have that kinda of thing in any other states.. i plan on doing that next year(Junior Year) and get my A+, then my senior year i'll do it again and get my Net+.. hopefully it all works out.

Sounds like a great program; but unfortunately most people, like me, don't have access to resources like that. And I refuse to pay a couple hundred bucks to just 'read a book'. All they do in those classes, from my experience, is assign you chapters to read, then you ask questions, and the 'teacher' looks up the answer in the book. Nothing you can't do yourself.

IT sector isn't a small sector there is many IT certification and different different line such as DBA, Networking, programing etc so you should chose that which line you can understand as per my suggestion MCSE CCNA A+ these are the basic concepts of IT sector.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom