Random Chit Chat

Jurrasic Park 3D is quite old though, pretty boring. Ima try searching my dad's desk full of crap and see what i can find.

I found one thing a while back, and i have a question:

Is Quake 2 Power PC compatible?

WTF, Internet Crashed, reboot caused double post, and it didn't merge.

Sorry for double post-Pan

So in about 5 months, I will be 21. I will be able to legally drink alcohol. I was told to try some Australian beer because I said I didn't really like American beer. However, I don't remember the name. Any Australians want to recommend a beer for me to try?
Have to be able to be purchased in the US though.

If you can buy it over there (Not sure) i'd get some Tooheys extra dry and Hahn.

So I started at job at a local winery this week doing grunt work and odds and ends but atmosphere is good times and the people are nice, I could see my self moving up in this biz! Now only 2 months till classes start and I can finish my degree!!

So I started at job at a local winery this week doing grunt work and odds and ends but atmosphere is good times and the people are nice, I could see my self moving up in this biz! Now only 2 months till classes start and I can finish my degree!!

rockon.gif

Oh crud, is everyone having issues embedding stuff in the forum?

gosh I hate it when orders get split up. I had ordered a whole bunch of components last week, and I just got the package, opened it up, and all that was in there was bubble wrap and this weird IC tube thing with the LED controllers in it. Nothing else has even shipped yet. I guess I'm off to radioshack to pay $12 for 75 cents worth of components...

gosh I hate it when orders get split up. I had ordered a whole bunch of components last week, and I just got the package, opened it up, and all that was in there was bubble wrap and this weird IC tube thing with the LED controllers in it. Nothing else has even shipped yet. I guess I'm off to radioshack to pay $12 for 75 cents worth of components...

Oh man me too. Ordered some CR2032 button cells for replacing the failing batteries in some of my machines, was sent a bunch of computer screws instead. The good thing was that they didn't want the screws back and they sent me the batteries and gave me a refund.
Also, foothead, what happened to your building a 4-bit computer? Now according to your sig it's an 8-bit :confused:

Back
Top Bottom