Random Chit Chat

It doesn't /have/ to. But it certainly helps your game when it does. A good friend of mine (local) runs a 93 EG6 hatchie with a H22 swap, bored out to an H29. It has the whole nine yards: Some rust, several different body colors on different panels, a massive exhaust tip, etc. His problem now is that he can only run the car on high-test petrol. xD

So in about 5 months, I will be 21. I will be able to legally drink alcohol. I was told to try some Australian beer because I said I didn't really like American beer. However, I don't remember the name. Any Australians want to recommend a beer for me to try?
Have to be able to be purchased in the US though.

Well, my server crashed today :mad:. Darn it, wish I was more into backups, because I can't access the server at all, via ftp, web disk, or otherwise, including the cPanel. Well, at least there wasn't much on it, just some rules I really wanted to save. Blast. So today I'm testing out x10's server, anyone had experience with it? Seems like a decent one, I'm configuring MyBB on it now, hopefully I won't get Error 500 on it. It has unlimited space and bandwidth, which is just awesome, even though the forums probably won't use more than 20-50 MB. Leaves room for testing of other software, like phpBB3 or something. And I can use my co.cc domain with it, which is really cool. Eh, great learning experience so far, just need to find a good ebook on HTML so I can put my link in the forum I did for All Star this week. Any suggestions?

I was wondering if Quake 2 would run on my Imac G3? What are some other fun games for it?

Specs:

PowerPC G3 233Mhz

288Mb ram(256 + 32)

4.5gb HDD

ATI Rage 6mb

OS 9.2.2

PS: Jurasic Park 3 Game(Cirica 2000) Takes 10 minutes to load, and the cutscenes are super laggy, XD.

I was wondering if Quake 2 would run on my Imac G3? What are some other fun games for it?

Specs:

PowerPC G3 233Mhz

288Mb ram(256 + 32)

4.5gb HDD

ATI Rage 6mb

OS 9.2.2

PS: Jurasic Park 3 Game(Cirica 2000) Takes 10 minutes to load, and the cutscenes are super laggy, XD.

I could see that maybe running 8-bit emulators. Maybe.

Specs:

PowerPC G3 233Mhz

288Mb ram(256 + 32)

4.5gb HDD

ATI Rage 6mb

OS 9.2.2

Well, I don't know about any other games, but you can speed up loading times by making a RAM disk in the Ram Control Panel and copying any game to it and run it from there. I have an iMac DV+, 450 MHz G3, 384 MB RAM, when I ran 9.2 on it that's what I did.

Jurrasic Park 3D is quite old though, pretty boring. Ima try searching my dad's desk full of crap and see what i can find.

I found one thing a while back, and i have a question:

Is Quake 2 Power PC compatible?

Back
Top Bottom