These couple of images sum up our bushland,

Australian_bush.jpg

Blue_Mountains_Australia.jpg

platypus-bush-camp.jpg

australian-bush-gums.jpg

Atleast around my area anyway.

Yeah, I know what they are called.
The sleeper looks boring.

I think I confused you a bit. I gave an example of a minimalistic "tuner". Clean lines, a small front lip. Not a whole lot going on. Boring, but looks pretty good.

A "sleeper" is this:

12694d1259719806-honda-002.jpg

The idea is to have the car look terrible but have some fairly fast, or even performance parts under the hood. This particular one you see has a B16a. Which is more power than most cars in its weight category.

I actually googled sleeper tuner. It kinda seemed like their bodykits were stock. If I were to change the bodykits of a car, I would make it similar to something like this
toyota-supra-tuning.jpg

Not really liking the hood though.

Hmm... I need to save £1300 in about 10 months. I'd like to be able to get a 15" i7 Macbook Pro for uni.

Any tip's for saving your money? I tend to impulse buy... nothing major, but lot's of little things. It all adds up.

I actually googled sleeper tuner. It kinda seemed like their bodykits were stock. If I were to change the bodykits of a car, I would make it similar to something like this
toyota-supra-tuning.jpg

Not really liking the hood though.

That looks fine. Some cars can pull it off, others can't. It's rare to find a Honda that looks good with a glacier for a WBK and a park bench for a rear wing, though.

The idea is to have an unmodified look with lots of performance. It doesn't have to look terrible.

Back
Top Bottom