Random Chit Chat

"-.-

Rice makes me disgraced to admit I enjoy and love imported cars. Don't be like everyone else and assume every Honda, Nissan, Toyota, etc must look like this...Or is as weak as I can assure you this (purely) aesthetically modded accord is. It's a stock D series (SOHC) no doubt.

Yeah, I dont mind imports myself that much.. My brother had/has an '88 Nissan Maxima that could probably blow away my Trans Am if it still ran.. Tranny broke at 380,000kms, he didnt have the money to fix it, and it was before I got into fixing cars.. Very nice old car he threw thousands of dollars into for dragging. Had a 350 under the hood, converted it to RWD and a 5-speed standard tranny
My dad had an old '87 Nissan KingCab pickup truck, that crazy thing could go more places than a 4-wheeler.. One time the engine blew. He drove it across town to the shop with 2 cylinders still running.
And I have a Mazda B2200 pickup, haven't had many experiences with it yet but I'm sure shes gonna be a good truck

Imports can be VERY good cars, and great performers too if you know what your doing...

just made some amazing Angel Hair pasta with sauteed shrimp in Garlic, Butter, touch of sugar and basil seasoning along with sun dried tomato Alfredo sauce.

Wish i had someone to cook for lol

Wtf? Windows or something just decided that i can only type capital letters> how do i fix this?

EDIT: WTF IS THE DEAL WITH COMPAQ? I"VE BEEN BATTLING THIS COMPUTER SINCE YESTERDAY< AND IT ALWAYS SEEMS TO MAKE BASIC TASKS IMPOSSIBLE> IT REFUSED TWO OF THREE HARD DRIVES I TRIED IN IT< AND THE ONLY ONE THAT WORKED WOULDN"T WORK ON THE FIRST IDE PORT> AND IT WOULDN"T FIT IN THE STUPID SCREWLESS BAYS> I HAD TO BREAK THE SCREWLESS THING OFF AND DRILL NEW HOLES JUST TO PUT A STANDARD DRIVE IN> NOW I"M BATTLING TO GET THE DRIVERS FROM HP"S SITE> THERE ARE LIKE TEN DIFFERENT LINKS THAT SHOW UP IN VARIOUS PLACES ON IT< BUT THEY ALL KEEP GIVING ME THIS ERROR:

compaq.jpg

LOL THE FORUM FILTERED OUT THE ALL CAPS IN THE ORIGINAL POST BUT NOT MY EDIT>

EDIT2: I attacked the shift key and it went away. *facepalm*

Anyone else know why on 7(64) FF crashes in series of two's fairly often, then it will work fine? FF 3.6.10 iirc

That's annoying as I have several (pretty much necessary) add-ons that I use to browse. Firegestures is just one.

^^^ AUTO MERGE but BUMP

Hey FootHead, did you happen to have the Skype add-on for FF? I think that might have been causing the crashes.

EDIT2: Yup, just confirmed that, Skiffa add-on for FF in 7(64) causes crashes in series of twos and then it continues to work on 3rd boot. If FF closed ---> rinse and repeat. Disable/uninstall the skype add-on.

Thanks guys, my wife picked the first name of Destin, I got the middle name Dante. Goes with our first sons name of Drake Daimeon. Yea... SC2 is out for a while :) But so is work :yay: she's finally dilated and we're about to have our second son!
So his name is Destin Dante Thorpe? Kinda a weird name, but then again most names are weird until we get used to it.

Accord with a cheap bodykit and distorted bass, crappy exhaust, and a big spoiler

Don't be like everyone else and assume every Honda, Nissan, Toyota, etc must look like this...Or is as weak as I can assure you this (purely) aesthetically modded accord is. It's a stock D series (SOHC) no doubt.

What if they don't care about performance, and do it because they like how it looks. The picture winslow33 wasn't that bad actually in my opinion.
Most of my cars were similar to that in the NFSU games. I didn't care if they gave me performance or not, I just wanted it to look the way I wanted it to. Except in NFSU2, you have to upgrade your car to look ridiculous because you have to get your car to a certain amount of stars before you can move on.

Seems like I'm tied on SCII. Half of all my matches are win, so now I don't lose more than I win. Just gotta see how it is when I get out of practice league. I think I might just skip it.

In the hospital right now, they're inducing my wife. Been here for 11 hours so far waiting for my son to get out...good thing I brought my lappy and they have free internet! j/k Gettin excited!!!

Thanks guys, my wife picked the first name of Destin, I got the middle name Dante. Goes with our first sons name of Drake Daimeon. Yea... SC2 is out for a while :) But so is work :yay: she's finally dilated and we're about to have our second son!

Thor would be pimp, but my last name is Thorpe anyway ;)

Congrats, man! You've got two now?

Wtf? Windows or something just decided that i can only type capital letters> how do i fix this?

EDIT: WTF IS THE DEAL WITH COMPAQ? I"VE BEEN BATTLING THIS COMPUTER SINCE YESTERDAY< AND IT ALWAYS SEEMS TO MAKE BASIC TASKS IMPOSSIBLE> IT REFUSED TWO OF THREE HARD DRIVES I TRIED IN IT< AND THE ONLY ONE THAT WORKED WOULDN"T WORK ON THE FIRST IDE PORT> AND IT WOULDN"T FIT IN THE STUPID SCREWLESS BAYS> I HAD TO BREAK THE SCREWLESS THING OFF AND DRILL NEW HOLES JUST TO PUT A STANDARD DRIVE IN> NOW I"M BATTLING TO GET THE DRIVERS FROM HP"S SITE> THERE ARE LIKE TEN DIFFERENT LINKS THAT SHOW UP IN VARIOUS PLACES ON IT< BUT THEY ALL KEEP GIVING ME THIS ERROR:

compaq.jpg

LOL THE FORUM FILTERED OUT THE ALL CAPS IN THE ORIGINAL POST BUT NOT MY EDIT>

EDIT2: I attacked the shift key and it went away. *facepalm*

That's Compaq for you. Im currently using an old HP System, wouldnt accept an 80gb i have (Thats Confirmed working) so im using a 40gb and it would seem that it has a 512mb Restriction on each RAM Slot...

Back
Top Bottom