Which 1 of these 3 computers should i buy?

Would you consider building your own computer? Reason I ask is because you can spec yourself a much better build by buying the parts yourself.
If not, I guess we can take it from there. The third one (Core 2 Quad) actually says Core 2 Duo underneath the specs. No clue what happened there.

i keep hearing build my own pc, how the f do i do that? most ive ever done is put in ram, swao out hard drive, swap out dvd drive, nother more than that, i dont know how to solder or whatever

Hey Instead of building your own, why dont you get it custom built at somewhere like dino pc. My Bro did it and he got a pretty good price for what he got, also to make it cheaper select one of the deals already offered and modify it from there.

i keep hearing build my own pc, how the f do i do that? most ive ever done is put in ram, swao out hard drive, swap out dvd drive, nother more than that, i dont know how to solder or whatever

Search on youtube and you'll find many videos on how to build your own computer. It's relatively easy.

I guess I'll actually answer the question you asked since no one else wants to. The first PC you linked is probably the best for the money. I would have picked number three, but for one it's sold out online and secondly it's a refurbished machine. Machine number two is refurbished as well, but even if it were new it's hardware isn't as good as the first one. Having said that, neither Gateway nor HP have really impressed me with their PCs. I'm sure this is why everyone else is telling you to just build your own. They're right...

Back
Top Bottom