Random Chit Chat

I just ordered supplies for automating my Christmas lights.

Do y'all think an 800 MHz VIA C3 would be enough to run Vixen with 64 channels? It'll have 512MB DDR and will be running Windows Xp. If not, I'll use a Sempron 3200+ system I just put together, but I'd rather use that as my main computer at my dad's house. BTW, sempron 3200 + HD 5770 = epic bottleneck.

Use the new rig you're building.

When I was tearing down my computer I stuck my 5770 in my dad's system. It has a dual-core Opteron and it still bottlenecked my 5770.

In the hospital right now, they're inducing my wife. Been here for 11 hours so far waiting for my son to get out...good thing I brought my lappy and they have free internet! j/k Gettin excited!!!

Unbelievable weather in Southern Cali!! Monday was an All time high of 113, and the last 3 days have been a mixed bag of colder weather in the upper 70s, Low 80's with intermittent Thunderstorms.

In the hospital right now, they're inducing my wife. Been here for 11 hours so far waiting for my son to get out...good thing I brought my lappy and they have free internet! j/k Gettin excited!!!

Congrats. No more SCII for you, haha.

Thanks guys, my wife picked the first name of Destin, I got the middle name Dante. Goes with our first sons name of Drake Daimeon. Yea... SC2 is out for a while :) But so is work :yay: she's finally dilated and we're about to have our second son!

Very Nice!

Any names?

Iv always been fond of Thor.... XD

Thor would be pimp, but my last name is Thorpe anyway ;)

Guess who put a 383 Stroker in the Trans Am. Mwahahaha....
Was funny, I was testing her out on the highway today... Theirs 3 stoplights in this town along the highway;I have the luck that some a$$hole from the high school pulls up in a riced out Accord with a cheap bodykit and distorted bass, crappy exhaust, and a big spoiler beside me at a red light. kept edging ahead staring at me like he wanted to race... Probably trying to impress his girlfriend riding shotgun...
I couldn't help it, When this light turned green, it was fun to show him what a REAL car can do ;)
Ahhhh the joys of driving a '79 Trans Am
honda-ricer.jpg

Back
Top Bottom