I have $700 best buy gift card, Need help with picking a computer tower

vicbeatz

Solid State Member
Im upgrading from a dell e310, i have $700 to spend at bestbuy for a new pc, all i need is the tower not the monitor, i currently have something like this in mind

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Gateway+-+Desktop+/+Intel%26%23174%3B+Core%26%23153%3B+i3+Processor+/+8GB+Memory+/+1TB+Hard+Drive/1242965.p?id=1218240379869&skuId=1242965

I want atleast 8gb of ram and expandable to 16gb, i need good hd video card and good hd audio card,

I want to use this system to make music, burn movies, dload stuff, all of which i do 24-7

im using software such as vst programs, vsti, dxi, fruityloops, abletonlive, soundforge, photoshop, ect..

so any suggestions would be good, also i dont mind buying a refurbished model also, thanks guys, i look forward to your suggestions

No, I just want a computer with specs either the same, or close to those listed, is anyone going to reply here? wow.

No, I just want a computer with specs either the same, or close to those listed, is anyone going to reply here? wow.

Chill out, the forums don't move that fast. It's only been 6 hours. And there's not much to help you with. Just go to the store and pickup whichever one strikes your fancy, with pre built towers it's all more or less the same. You would get FAR more value for your money if you bought the parts separate, and built it yourself. You would get much more value even if you just went to newegg instead of best buy. But whatever, it's your money.

Try Xoxide.com as well, but if your worried that you cant/dont know how to build your own computer, we are here to help.

Chill out, the forums don't move that fast. It's only been 6 hours. And there's not much to help you with. Just go to the store and pickup whichever one strikes your fancy, with pre built towers it's all more or less the same. You would get FAR more value for your money if you bought the parts separate, and built it yourself. You would get much more value even if you just went to newegg instead of best buy. But whatever, it's your money.

Its a bestbuy gift card, otherwise id look elsewhere, pay attention, or dont reply at all!

Look, pissy, I did read it. Maybe you should pay attention to my post.

quick summary: There's not much to help you with, they're all more or less the same. You would get better value elsewhere, but clearly you aren't willing to do that.

ha, and i know the perfect solution for you too..

shame you're such a little b@tch?

what you want to hear: yeah, buy that thing you linked in your post.

what you probably dont want to hear: everything you say you want it for would be better done on another platform

Back
Top Bottom