Any of the old timers still around?

Wow a few familar names knocking around still!

I cant believe you still on here Kage, you've been here as long as me! You out of uni now?

Glad to the website doing well and everyones ok :D I've barely had anytime for PC's for the past year. But now I'm only 2 days from qualifying as aircraft mechanic in the RAF! So I'm looking forward to getting back on the PC a bit more often :D

Is David still around?

Wow a few familar names knocking around still!

I cant believe you still on here Kage, you've been here as long as me! You out of uni now?

Glad to the website doing well and everyones ok :D I've barely had anytime for PC's for the past year. But now I'm only 2 days from qualifying as aircraft mechanic in the RAF! So I'm looking forward to getting back on the PC a bit more often :D

Is David still around?

Yes I'm still here!

You still doing the moto x racing?

Good to see you back.

A few of the older members are still here... :)

Brookfield aka Maurice has been gone for a while though, perm banned. - I'd be willing to bet he has passed on by now because of his age and he was ill when we last spoke.

Haha course I'm still here. Where else would I go? :p

I've been out of uni for a while. It never worked out, the animation course I was doing at the time :(

But, I'm planning on going back to do a photography course, and a music/sound course hopefully soon. Just need to get my head around it, but its what I really want to do.
Not sure about a final job idea as yet though...

Glad you're back!

Yes I'm still here!

You still doing the moto x racing?

Hi David!

Yes I am, on and off nowadays. Selling my bike soon to pay for my pilots license.

Brookfield aka Maurice has been gone for a while though, perm banned. - I'd be willing to bet he has passed on by now because of his age and he was ill when we last spoke.

What a shame :( I liked Maurice, he was a colourful character so it doesnt really suprise me about the ban.

Haha course I'm still here. Where else would I go? :p

I've been out of uni for a while. It never worked out, the animation course I was doing at the time :(

But, I'm planning on going back to do a photography course, and a music/sound course hopefully soon. Just need to get my head around it, but its what I really want to do.
Not sure about a final job idea as yet though...

Glad you're back!

Sorry to hear about that Kage! I've still got one of your tracks knocking around somewhere. It was superb. Maybe that will be your true calling :)

Hi all. Haven't been by here in a while, and was surprised to see the new look. I joined in October of 2005, so been here for several years.

Back
Top Bottom