Random Chit Chat

I've been wiring nonstop since 8:30 AM except for two breaks, each about 30 minutes and I am still not done. I just ran out of relays.

And all this is just for a 4 bit adder. It'll be a lot easier with the 4 pole relays, but still...

I think it is a Mini 14

mini14q.jpg

Even in the gun model files, it says Mini 14 xD

EDIT: Actually it says sg550 and its sound is an edited scout

In the Wiki, it says it is based off of a Mini-14 with a scope, but it's performance more resembles a M14

Anybody know if it's possible to buy an AM2 socket motherboard for $20? Doesn't have to be anything special. Just needs to support DDR2, 2 sata ports, 1 pci-e slot. I need one to replace it with an fried Compaq motherboard.

I need to play borderlands more. I got the PS3 version (it was the free game on the buy 1 get 1 free :D).

I'm pretty just playing splitscreen with my brother whenever he has the time. The splitscreen on borderlands is quite interesting. Since I am playing it on widescreen, it splits it vertical.

Foothead. Use damn If chips

Nevar!!! That's too simple.

Mmmmm...

Here's a very interesting use for Minecraft...

That was amazing.

heres just a tease....

part1285840350239.jpg

and since its a shotgun. x's that by 17

hax12.jpg

27591ef2.jpg

Gah!!!! Wires!!!!

Anyway, what I've got right now is a 4 bit adder with one 4 bit register. I ran out of relays though, so the enable circuit on the adder is missing the first bit. Also, since I've only got one register, the most I can add is three numbers, and the sum of the first two has to be even.

Explanation of the picture: it is adding 0111 (7) and 0101 (5) to give 1100 (12), and I have it toggled into the register.

Back
Top Bottom