Random Chit Chat

I've been building Gundam models ever since I got back from China. I just bought 2 more models and 2 stands (totaling $85 after shipping). However, I got nothing to do before I get the shipment. So I decided to find one of my old unbuilt car models (Honda Civic Si). I got this when I was in middle school, so it was about 6-7 years ago. The painting is taking forever. Might be easier with spray paint, but all I have right now are just brushes.

I've been building Gundam models ever since I got back from China. I just bought 2 more models and 2 stands (totaling $85 after shipping). However, I got nothing to do before I get the shipment. So I decided to find one of my old unbuilt car models (Honda Civic Si). I got this when I was in middle school, so it was about 6-7 years ago. The painting is taking forever. Might be easier with spray paint, but all I have right now are just brushes.

try some air brushing? Iv always wanted to dot hat...

BUT.

What yall think of this?

http://www.ruger.com/products/mini14RifleATIStock/models.html

That is actually what I meant, but I don't have money for an airbrush. I was thinking of getting something around $30, but was told that I should invest in one that's around $100 because the $30 is too cheap.

Wow...
http://www.stuff.co.nz/technology/gadgets/4175784/Lamborghini-of-PCs-yours-for-just-30k

CPU:

Dual Intel Xeon X5680 CPUs Overclocked to 4.3GHz - Liquid Cooled

Chipset:

EVGA SR2 Motherboard - Liquid Cooled

Memory:

12GB Corsair GT 2000Mhz RAM

Cooling:

ORIGIN High-Performance Dual CPU & GPU Liquid Cooling

Chipset Liquid Cooling

Graphics:

Quad SLI EVGA GTX 480 FTW graphics - Liquid Cooled

Storage:

Quad OCZ 50GB Vertex2 in RAID 0 primary hard drive

Dual 2TB WD Caviar Black secondary hard drive

LSI Megaraid SAS 9260-4i secondary hard drive

Power supply:

2x Enermax 1050 watt PSU

That's the Sniper from the first Left 4 Dead, but with a Pistol Grip/Retracting Stock
Preparing for something? xD

Back
Top Bottom