Random Chit Chat

As far as im concerned, it looks over-simplified to me. I Just want to know if it'll be fast? Windows Mobile OS's aren't known for there speed...

From the early reviews, it is supposed to be extremely fast. The real issue will be if it gets bogged down over time like some OSes do.

Cardboard + old eyeglasses + google street view on my phone = quite good diy virtual reality. Well, if in that reality you are drunk and time has somehow stopped. LOL, it's still worth a try, the effect worked quite well.

That actually makes me think... what if I got two of those 3" car backup cameras, hooked them both up as monitors, installed iz3D, then strapped my gyro mouse to a BB gun? That could make for an interesting virtual reality project if I used it to play Call of Duty. I wonder how realistic it would feel.

EDIT:

As of July 2009, DreamWorks SKG was negotiating for the rights to develop View-Master into a feature film.

What the what?

You know, that phone has a clock and battery status indicator on the screen. Up the brightness or tilt your monitor if you can't see that it's on the screen.
Also, the layout and flat theme reminds me of an old GPS I fixed up.
I wonder why they didn't make it more glossy than WM6. Not that it's wanted, but M$ has a habit of retaining the basic design of something for a long time.

ac1445a4.png

Functionally, it is identical. All I would have to do is apply new icons and it could look pretty much identical as well.

That home screen looks like utter shit compared to Windows Phone 7.

From what I can see, it is almost identical to android if android is configured a certain way, the difference here being that android can be customized to however the user sees fit, so it usually won't be the same.

Yeah, sure. Do whatever the hell you want with Android, I don't care. It's still not Windows Phone 7.

So lacking customizability is innovative? I don't follow.

The tiles are customizable. Just because you can make your Android phone look like shit doesn't mean that other users want to do the same.

That home screen looks like utter shit compared to Windows Phone 7.

Yeah, sure. Do whatever the hell you want with Android, I don't care. It's still not Windows Phone 7.

The tiles are customizable. Just because you can make your Android phone look like shit doesn't mean that other users want to do the same.

You seem to have either missed my point entirely or completely ignored it. Whatever, this really isn't worth arguing. Neither of our opinions are going to change, so let's just leave it at that.

You know, that phone has a clock and battery status indicator on the screen. Up the brightness or tilt your monitor if you can't see that it's on the screen.

Yep, but there is still no date, carrier info, etc. and the battery indicator does not show that it's charging. I only pointed that out because I was curious about it.

You seem to have either missed my point entirely or completely ignored it. Whatever, this really isn't worth arguing. Neither of our opinions are going to change, so let's just leave it at that.

What point would that be? That Android is the solution for every phone/tablet/printer out there? I don't get it. Just because you can make it look somewhat similar (LOL) doesn't mean you're experiencing the whole platform.

Has anybody here watched Neon Genesis Evangelion? If you did, did you get the ending?

The series was pretty cool until around the 20th episode (I think). That's where I pretty mush started to get lost. I thought the movie with the alternating ending would help a bit. But nope, it just made me more confuse than ever.
Also, it seems like they might make another alternate ending. Which is TBA for now. Hopefully it won't be as random as the first alternate ending.

What point would that be? That Android is the solution for every phone/tablet/printer out there? I don't get it. Just because you can make it look somewhat similar (LOL) doesn't mean you're experiencing the whole platform.

No, my point was that the interface (home screen at least, I haven't used the rest of the phone) really isn't anything new. It's just huge icons and a basic widget.

Picture1.png

I'm really confused. Shouldn't it be:

660a7ee6.jpg

?

It seems to me like that first one would just oscillate unless the relay had a really powerful coil.

Back
Top Bottom