Random Chit Chat

Hey im glad we all dont look like bill gates ;)

I Just installed Windows 7 on the POS im using at the moment (2.8Ghz P4, 512mb RAM, 80gb IDE) and it runs quite well! GTA2 and AOE Play quite nicely :D

I'm pretty sure ill install windows XP back on it though.

I Wonder if i could get Windows 7 Running on my P2 i have lyeing around....

Oh i have all the AOE's, i havn't tried number 3 though, that barely runs on my laptop!

Anyone ever notice that the most prestigious members, never show pictures of themselves?

Probably a good thing for me! Although there is a cartoon pic of me done in photoshop floating around...

Can anyone suggest a decent ad-blocker for Chrome?

LMHO.
Oh i have all the AOE's, i havn't tried number 3 though, that barely runs on my laptop!
AOE3 is EPIC. But I still think the last good game ES made was AOM. Stuck to the spirit of AOE, it did. They redid and removed too much in AOE3. But you can't beat the graphics and physics! I love watching my Samurai shred the puny resistance of Queen Elizabeth on moderate. And watching bodies scatter like bowling pins from 15 Imperial Field Cannons is extra fun...
Remeniz, i can

I heard this works wonders ;)
When was the Google/Mozilla merge? I am so out of it sometimes...

LOL I have 486 posts :D

Sucks that I can't record a gameplay of SCII on medium settings on 1280x720 recording in halfsize (output resolution = 640x360) and maintain at least 30fps. It's usually around 20fps-30fps.

The slowest thing I could get is running on was an 800 MHz VIA C3. It probably could run on a P2, albeit very slowly, if you could find a P2 mobo that supports enough RAM.

Anyone ever notice that the most prestigious members, never show pictures of themselves?

I prefer to maintain anonymity. It's probably the same for others.

Got a dual P2 with two 400 MHz boys sittin on it. 4 SDRAM slots. Blasted thing didn't even run XP decent with 384 MB RAM.

Back
Top Bottom