Just Saying Hi and a New Smartphone App I Found

waldorfpc

In Runtime
Hi there,

it has been awhile since I have come by. I've been pretty busy, and a number of things have been going on in my personal life. I hope that life is treating all of you kindly. It really feels good to be back.

I also wanted to share this new app that I found that I really love a lot and that I've been in heaven with. It is called Cardmobili. Cardmobili is an app that works on all smartphone platforms, and it enables you to store a number of cards on your phone that you'd normally store in your wallet, such as membership cards, loyalty cards, and insurance cards. The app also enables you to get coupons from a number of partners, enabling you to save money. Compared to a number of other apps that are similar to this and that are supposed to do the same thing, this one works the best in my opinion.

If you want to check it out for yourself, you can by going to their website at http://www.cardmobili.com It has really simplified my life--it has allowed me to save space in my wallet and has helped me to keep organized, and because I thought it was cool, I'd thought I'd share it with you all. I hope you like it.

You all take care.

Back
Top Bottom