Moving to Rochester.

Rakuma

In Runtime
So I'm moving to Rochester, NY this weekend this is the longest move i've here had to make with a computer that wasn't a laptop in tow. Suggestions on best moving my rig.

standing it up? or laying it down? I guess I worry about a good bump in the road causing the CPU fan to put awkward stress on the mother board.

Thought you might have meant rochester in england. Got a little excited :( :p

foothead's advise is tried and tested.

Haha nope not jumping the pond sorry. But my wife and I plan to be in england for the olympics. If not for the olympics than just to be in england! Cool I'll make sure to lay it down and keep it pretty level for the trip! Thanks for the advice.

where you going got family in Henrietta and are you crazy moving to new york nothing good here

If you want to be extra cautious, you could pack it in a box with some bubble wrap, just in case there should be any real bumps in the road that may jostle it. In my opinion, you can never be too careful. I hope that this helps.

Well I'm going to be up in the art gallery area (park ave., monroe, ect) but I'm returning to finish my degree at RIT. And New York is an improvement over Indiana.

Back
Top Bottom