I wish I could Freeze at random times of the day too

kwik12

Beta member
Hey!

New to the forum and I'm liking it. Very organized!

Anyway, I'm curious about a issue. I have a Toshiba Satellite computer with 3 gig ram and 250g hard drive, with windows 7. Now this is really pissing me off especially when I am in class taking notes.... my computer freezes for like 30 seconds then starts processing normal again. Reason for this?

(I'm going to scan everything again this weekend.... I use Avast! .... Windows Defender.... Spybot)

Thanks!

welcome to the forums.

Could it be your power saving features. Try to disable any power saving options in windows or with the manufactures software. See what happens....
It also could be the RAM. Try to pull one of the ram sticks out, and see if it continues to freeze on you.

welcome to the forums.

Could it be your power saving features. Try to disable any power saving options in windows or with the manufactures software. See what happens....
It also could be the RAM. Try to pull one of the ram sticks out, and see if it continues to freeze on you.

hahahah I wish I knew how to do all that ... on a laptop...

Power saving options I'm just guessing snoop around desktop>properties and such ......... I got a bunch of bs running too when I check the task operations.... pisses me off!!! I only want Anti-virus and basic computer functions to be on there

Back
Top Bottom