Random Chit Chat

Before my brother stole hit and eventually lost it, I had a universal remote fob that would turn off any TV, VCR or other with a push of a button. I miss that thing so much...

A random q: Did we get the vB Publishing suite when we upgraded? Because if we did, we could have Google Gadgets!

Aww, I got a lost because a "waiting for server" came up, and I got fed up with waiting, so I chose surrender on SCII.

Wow, the last game was pretty intense. We were pretty much using marines throughout the whole match. My opponent won because he did the MMM strategy, and I didn't feel like making any medivacs. He said it was his first time playing too, which made me kind of hard to believe.

I was off today. When I play, I used to never have over 500 minerals unless I was attacking and about to win. I was just slow. I guess today was my "off" day. Let's see how I do after the 1.1 patch.

I just took apart a really old hard drive, and found ceramic magnets in it. Except, they were really powerful. I had one in each hand, then got my hands close together, and they jumped together, destroying themselves. Really glad my skin didn't get clamped between them.

Anyway, does anyone know how to get the magnets from seagate drives out of those holder things? They have little clips surrounding them on all sides, so I can't just slide them off.

Wha? A saw? That would destroy it before removing it. Besides I don't have one of those huge clamps that I would need to hold the thing still.

Anyway, I was reading stuff on what to use the platters for and found this:

Cut the platter into a ninja star shape using a hacksaw or really strong metal cutting sheers things. Glue the magnets onto the middlepart. Now you have a metal seeking ninja star. Throw it at cars or kids or whatever.

For some reason, I couldn't stop laughing when I read this. It's actually not that bad an idea sans magnets.

Wha? A saw? That would destroy it before removing it. Besides I don't have one of those huge clamps that I would need to hold the thing still.

Anyway, I was reading stuff on what to use the platters for and found this:

For some reason, I couldn't stop laughing when I read this. It's actually not that bad an idea sans magnets.

LOL, that would be AWESOME!

Back
Top Bottom