Random Chit Chat

The Apple iPhone 4 bumper saved my ass today when I accidentally dropped it a few feet on concert. I've never dropped my original iPhone, so I guess there's a first for everything.

I went to bring my lil Mazda basket-case truck out for a cruise tonight to grab a coffee.
I never noticed until now I have no f***ing cup holders :(
Its funny, everyone curses the crazy things because they dont always hold cups right and spill stuff everywhere, but you really miss them when there not there...
62987_1481340705817_1002802084_31192573_282436_n.jpg

I just installed swype on my streak. It's pretty cool, but I have no ideas if it'll be any faster than the dvorak keyboard I was using. Gonna give it a fewdays and see.

01001010, was there any damage? How did it fall? I heard the bumpers didn't really help if the phone got dropped on a corner.

Got my forum up and running today. It's not what I was hoping for when I signed up on proboards, I wanted something that I could customize every aspect of: ads, mod packs, add-ins, etc. Something that I could start from scratch and get a learning curve going, not a deal that is already set up and waiting to have the forum configed. Oh well, I guess works ok now, but I need some feedback and suggestions, as I think I'm not thinking "out of the box" enough. The address is in sig.
I think I'm going to find a free host and remake my forum from scratch, as I want to be able to do this. May make a little money out of the experience, maybe not, but it would be something obsessive that could suck up my free time. I think I'll make a thread about it later.
Other news, downloaded Ubuntu Netbook Remix today, just to check it out in a VM, I like the GUI somewhat, though it looks like it was designed for smartphones. Can't believe they took Kubuntu and made that colossal OS into a netbook remix as well, I bet it has poor performance. Also got a 24" CRT from a moving friend, I'm really thrilled about not having to maximize a window again. It's sitting at 1600 x 1200 @85Hz right now, but I wonder if I can get it to go higher if I get a DVI cable to connect to the port in the back. My nVidia Geforce 7300 GT should be able to drive it, but before I spend $$, can someone tell me what the theoretical maximum VGA resolution is?

Back
Top Bottom