Random Chit Chat

Upgrade to Mac OS 10.5.

# A Mac with a 500MHz Intel processor or faster
# At least 512MB of RAM
# Screen resolution of 800x600 or greater
# Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) and 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
# 100MB of available disk space

Still wouldn't work. Besides, I'm not willing to pay $100+ to upgrade a computer that could die on me any day. This thing's been slowly failing for about a year now.

Worst case scenario is I install the application on my HTPC and use VNC to view it. It would just be nicer to have it run natively.

2v2 is a bit hard when your ally doesn't do crap.
I still got 48 of the practice league before I start playing the better players.

EDIT - Practice League 1v1 is really easy. Should I continue playing practice league, or should I just skip it and move on?

get all the practice u can...

an i just made a mixed drink of Coke and Capt Morgan stuff...

and only had equivalent of 2 shots in it....

and needless to say i feel like i just had 4 gallons of it...

somethings not right here lol

Still wouldn't work. Besides, I'm not willing to pay $100+ to upgrade a computer that could die on me any day. This thing's been slowly failing for about a year now.

Worst case scenario is I install the application on my HTPC and use VNC to view it. It would just be nicer to have it run natively.

Something's not right here: "500 MHz Intel CPU" "OS X Leopard". OS X 10.5 requires a 900 MHz CPU to run. I have a dual 1.3 GHz CPU PowerMac G4 running Leopard, I'll download it and try installing it tomorrow, and give you my results. I do need to upgrade my ATI Rage 128 Pro, but I don't think it would keep it from installing.

get all the practice u can...

Yeah, you're right. I just played another 1v1, and got annihilated by a guy that mass produced reapers.

I hate how you gotta destroy the rocks to get out of your place, and to get into their place.

Back
Top Bottom