gpu help

Status
Not open for further replies.
ima just buy radeon 5850... it should work with ASUS P6X58D-E LGA 1366 Intel X58 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard... wait im using gtx460 still would the radeon enhance graphics??

If you base all of your use on newegg ratings, you'll be like a guy trying to figure out why he can't buy a $1 lotto ticket with 99 cents. Seriously, shed the prejudice over a brand because of perceived complications by an OEM, and you'll live a much happier life. If you wait for the day when your card will fail, then you will only be wasting your energy. Your card works, it does what it needs to do, so enjoy it. Contrary to popular belief, computer hardware isn't life or death, there are so many more important things out there.

I feel like this is a trolling and we've all been had.

no u didnt troll... its true ive been worrying too much ... gpu is still running very smooth... played prince of persia and assasin creed2 on my tv with hdi cable connected... looks very serene

lock, if I see you insult other members in this thread one more time you are done. you picked that 460 and call us morons? We don't have to help you, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom