Random Chit Chat

How'd it go?

Anyone played Borderlands? Was it fun?
The Ultimate Electronics store deal is still going on, so I might go and pick up 2 more games. I want Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, but not sure what should be the free game. The only other game I noticed that was the same price was Borderlands.
I wouldn't know because she obviously cancelled and didn't bother to let me know.

Firefox With 2 tabs, listening to music, copying photo's to external hardrive and my system's resources are maxed out.

On another note, roughly 100 photo's left for my photo of the day, current photo goals to obtain:

-Sunrise
-Lightning
-HDR Image
-3D
-POV From remote control helicopter

Any other suggestions?

Firefox With 2 tabs, listening to music, copying photo's to external hardrive and my system's resources are maxed out.

On another note, roughly 100 photo's left for my photo of the day, current photo goals to obtain:

-Sunrise
-Lightning
-HDR Image
-3D
-POV From remote control helicopter

Any other suggestions?

Hows about some panoramas? Or even better, 360 degree HDR panoramas if you want to make your computer cry during rendering.

Also, for extreme geek points, you could use a wide angle lens and go snap away like 200 + photos of a scene at slightly different angles then merge them into a 1 gigapixel image. Then get an 8 foot print of it and hang it on your wall. :D

Help? http://www.computerforums.org/showt...ect-to-wireless-network&p=1058963#post1058963 This is really getting frustrating.

I Think i'd kill this pc if i were to make a 1 gigapixel image hah.

I Have heaps of different panorama's, no full 360 panoramas though! Good idea! I Might do a full panorama from Centrepoint tower, not sure about the HDR Panorama though.

I Think i'd kill this pc if i were to make a 1 gigapixel image hah.

I Have heaps of different panorama's, no full 360 panoramas though! Good idea! I Might do a full panorama from Centrepoint tower, not sure about the HDR Panorama though.

lol, I did a HDR panorama on my iBook G4. It ate the ENTIRE hard drive and then asked for more. I just gave up on it after that, and stored away the images until the day I can afford CS5 for Windows.

I have a 360 degree panorama that I took on the summit of Mount Antero, but I was so worn out and dizzy from the climb that I didn't overlap the pictures enough and ended up with those weirdo Frankenstein stitches running through it. I've been intending to draw in the missing areas, but have never really gotten around to it.

If you can figure out how to render it, a complete sky map would be really epic too.

Is there anywhere I can get a replacement lcd for a ti 84 plus? My old 83 got left at my old school and then disappeared, and my friend offered me this one with a broken screen.

I'm reinstalling Hellgate London.

Just ran 2 miles on an injured knee, i should feel this in the morning... again..

Back
Top Bottom