Random Chit Chat

Replace the glass? It costs like $10 or less on ebay.

Cool picture. I've got an old 750x reflector telescope laying around. Maybe I should break it out sometime and get some photos.

Yeah i am, dad's giving it to mum as a present, he wants me to 'refurbish' it, new glass and a backplate already on order.

Started to play SCII online. I won 1 out 2 game co-oping with a friend. I watched my brother play the third game (he barely won with the friend), and he actually wasn't that good. His strategy is weird. He builds more structures than he does armies. So if we went against each other, he might have more structures, but I have more units to destroy him. I don't know if he hasn't played in awhile, or he just like making structures.

I resurrected my old computer. It has an P4 (775) @ 2.66Ghz, 768 MB DDR, Xpress 200 onboard video, 40GB IDE HDD. It's slow as f***.
Now I just need a better power supply so I can put in my 8800GT, and hope I can watch videos out of it.

I haven't played 1v1 yet. Only 2v2 custom with a friend. I guess he hasn't played in awhile, so he is kind of lacking.

Oh, did I forget? I have a date tomorrow :D

How'd it go?

Anyone played Borderlands? Was it fun?
The Ultimate Electronics store deal is still going on, so I might go and pick up 2 more games. I want Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, but not sure what should be the free game. The only other game I noticed that was the same price was Borderlands.

Back
Top Bottom