Sept_13.jpg

Sept 13

Sept_14.jpg

Sept 14

Sept_15.jpg

Sept 15

Sept_16.jpg

Sept 16

I'll eventually get around to making a 3D Photo, i've also purchased a micro camera for my helicopter, that'll make for some good photos!

I wanted to do that so bad. There's a technical name for the "sport" of flying from the pov of the camera, but idr and cbf to google, lol.

I always wanted to do that with one of my airplanes and an old phone, but I strapped it on and realized there was too much lag to make it possible to react in time.

So my new canon powershot decided to die on me so i've sent that in for warranty. Although the pics will be updated within the next 48 hours.

On another note i just found my first Digital camera (2mp Doplhin Jazz) so for the fun of it, i'll be taking some photos on that.

Sept_17.jpg

Sept 17

Sept_18.jpg

Sept 18

Sept_19.jpg

Sept 19
Sep_20.jpg

Sept 20

So my new canon is back at canon because it came up with the infamous lense error issue so im back to improvising BUT I Finally gave dad his present (Nikon D3000) so i've now popped my cherry and finally used an SLR, Cant wait to order my 500D.

Updated pictures to come in the next couple of days.

Second Update:

With this new job i have been so busy it hasn't been funny. That's not to say i havn't stopped taking pictures. My photo of the day is still alive and kicking, even though i STILL Havn't received my canon back from repairs (There was a mixup in the warranty process) even though it's been more than a year. The Xperia has been great as far as the camera go's and while not perfect its doing the job.

I Should HOPEFULLY have pictures up by the end of the week.

As far as the weather balloon goes, that's on schedule for roughly Late december.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom