Random Chit Chat

that is kinda cool, I never really got into the whole space thing.

Ok so now i'm debating, upgrade computer from core 2 duo to an i5, or get another 23" HD monitor....? tisk tisk tisk....tough decision.

The invisbleshield feels weird. I kind of like how it adds some grip to it. However, it seems to like to attract fingerprints also, so I have to wipe my screen constantly when I haven't used it in awhile.
Overall, it's nice for only $7 (after shipping). I don't think I'll really pay $18 just for the screen. Maybe if I use it more, and adjust to it.
Is it normal to get a lot of glare when using it outside?

EDIT - Is it possible to play SCII offline without logging in?

Every time I go play as guest, it requires me to authenticate my copy. So the only time I can ever play offline is when I log in first, then log back out. Which is pretty stupid in my opinion. That means I can't play SCII when I go on a vacation or something similar.

EDIT - Is it possible to play SCII offline without logging in?

Every time I go play as guest, it requires me to authenticate my copy. So the only time I can ever play offline is when I log in first, then log back out. Which is pretty stupid in my opinion. That means I can't play SCII when I go on a vacation or something similar.

IMO this is the lamest part of SC2. I was at a friends house trying to show him SC2 and got that authentication crap. I installed and registered the copy of SC2 on my laptop but still got this message... "You are offline and SC2 needs authentication to play offline, please connect to the internet..." or something to that effect. Ummm if I'm trying to play offline I most likely don't have an internet connection durp! Good news though:

http://news.bigdownload.com/2010/09/08/starcraft-ii-offline-authentication-issues-to-be-fixed-in-upcomi/

Soooo it appears that Blizzard is aware of the error in their ways and is addressing this in the upcoming patch. Let's hope for your sake that's before your vacation.

I maybe able to. Reinstalled windows. an all my games seem to be working right. still have to download SCII agian. I will once internet is turned on an will see whats up.

Ever get SC2 up and running? It breaks my heart to hear that people can't or don't play SC2 :'( lolz

Edit: Why did this not get automerged?

He's managed to put some small imperfections on the screen that wont come off.

Anyway, i managed to pickup jupiter and two of its satellites tonight;

Sept_15.jpg

I Cant wait to get my SLR and a Decent telescope...

Replace the glass? It costs like $10 or less on ebay.

Cool picture. I've got an old 750x reflector telescope laying around. Maybe I should break it out sometime and get some photos.

IMO this is the lamest part of SC2. I was at a friends house trying to show him SC2 and got that authentication crap. I installed and registered the copy of SC2 on my laptop but still got this message... "You are offline and SC2 needs authentication to play offline, please connect to the internet..." or something to that effect. Ummm if I'm trying to play offline I most likely don't have an internet connection durp! Good news though:

http://news.bigdownload.com/2010/09/08/starcraft-ii-offline-authentication-issues-to-be-fixed-in-upcomi/

Soooo it appears that Blizzard is aware of the error in their ways and is addressing this in the upcoming patch. Let's hope for your sake that's before your vacation.
Awesome. Yeah, it sucked when I try to play my copy on a place that doesn't have Wifi. Made me turn on my laptop a few times for no reason. I guess for now, I just put my laptop to sleep/hibernate after logging in.

Edit: Why did this not get automerged?

OOOOO, you broke the forum.

Back
Top Bottom