Random Chit Chat

So I applied my Invisibleshield after I took a long hot shower. It seems there were a couple dust that still got in. Not sure how it looks on it yet since I have to wait 24 hours before I turn it on, then wait a day or so till the "imperfections and microbubbles" disappear.

Applied it on what? I just applied one on my Palm Pre Plus. I must say...it's a lot thicker than I imagined it to be.

What exactly is the point of the invisible shield? You take somethiing that is nearly impossible to scratch and cover it with something that scratches fairly easily. Every time I see someone's iPhone with one, it looks like absolute hell, yet I have never seen an iPhone with noticeable scratches on the screen.

Applied it on what? I just applied one on my Palm Pre Plus. I must say...it's a lot thicker than I imagined it to be.

Just the screen for the Zune HD.

What exactly is the point of the invisible shield? You take somethiing that is nearly impossible to scratch and cover it with something that scratches fairly easily. Every time I see someone's iPhone with one, it looks like absolute hell, yet I have never seen an iPhone with noticeable scratches on the screen.

I got one because I don't feel like replacing my screen protector much.

Obviously you havnt met my dad...

He managed to scratch hardened glass? My iphone got rolled over by a car and made it out without any scratches...

The iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 have a coating on the screen that scratches easily.

foothead said:

You've obviously never used one.

It's too bad that it takes a couple days to look the way it's suppose to. I just took a look at it, and it's looks better than when I put it on.

He's managed to put some small imperfections on the screen that wont come off.

Anyway, i managed to pickup jupiter and two of its satellites tonight;

Sept_15.jpg

I Cant wait to get my SLR and a Decent telescope...

Cool. I always wanted a telescope, but I never found a good reason to invest in one. I just feel like I would buy one, use it a couple of days, then get bored with it.

Back
Top Bottom