Installing
Guild Wars / Patching
Star Craft 2 / Patching
Jamming Media Player
FB Chatting
Perfect World Playing.

Quad Core FTW

Screw you... :p

Anyways, is it possible to watch replays on of friends gameplay on SCII?
I added like 3 people on here from the SCII thread. If somebody wants to add me, here's my info.

ZeTeny

Anyways, is it possible to watch replays on of friends gameplay on SCII?

Yes, you can have them send their replays to you and then just copy them to:

C:\Users\[username]\Documents\StarCraft II\Accounts\[some-number]\1-S2-1-[some-other-number]\Replays\Multiplayer

Edit: You can also download pro replays from http://screplays.com/

Well, my 80 dyr old Spitz has an ulcer on her neck, bleeds like crazy, but she doesn't show any sign of pain. Had to send her with the friend of the owner (I don't own the dog, I take care of her like she is my own for the elderly owner who is in a retirement home) yesterday she can go to the vet to see about getting it removed. She's had others before, last time she had at least 3 or 4 removed, and she took a long time to recover. This time the friend of the owner is talking like she has to be put to sleep if it's too expensive. Which is a load of BS, as she likes to hem and haw about spending money and then she goes and spends it :rolleyes:. And she's single, has a well-paying job, and two houses. Gee. But I'm really worried about my poor dog. I don't want to lose her.
How long have you had your mouse?

I've had her for 3 years (About the life span of a mouse) so she's had a long run, she's still acting normally which is good. Hope everything turns out well with your dog :)

Because that version has half the plot cut out. I'm waiting for the uncut version which is supposed to come out in 2012.

Android is not meant to run on tablets.

I know, but that doesn't mean it doesn't work well on them. Besides, the manufacturer has completely rebuilt the interface and made tweaks specifically for tablets. So, the version of android on it actually is.

The exact same thing could be said for iOS...it was intended for phones, then apple reworked the interface for tablets.

Either way, google is working on a release specifically aimed for tablets, so the manufacturer won't have to change anything. Given the level of homebrow and hacking on archos pmps, I say it works its way on there really fast if archos doesn't release it themselves.

Awesome, you can watch LoTR in HighDef right before the world comes to an end Lol...

Seriously though, speaking of 2012, I have a friend at work that has so many theories about how aliens will reveal themselves in 2012 or we'll reach a new level of consciousness or God will destroy the earth. Not to trash anyones beliefs... I just think 2012 will come and go, maybe some mass riots like a magnified Y2K, but that's it.

Awesome, you can watch LoTR in HighDef right before the world comes to an end Lol...

Seriously though, speaking of 2012, I have a friend at work that has so many theories about how aliens will reveal themselves in 2012 or we'll reach a new level of consciousness or God will destroy the earth. Not to trash anyones beliefs... I just think 2012 will come and go, maybe some mass riots like a magnified Y2K, but that's it.

The world isn't ending in 2012. Even the Mayans didn't believe it would. What is supposed to happen in 2012 is the start of a new age.

Of course, they believed there would be a gleat cleansing off the human race, to get rid of evil, but they also believed this has happened four times before, and will continue to occur every ~5000 years.

All this nonsense about the world ending, aliens coming, a meteor crashing into earth, etc. is caused by a few whackos that the media picked up on, then it did what it does best and distorted it to get ratings.

Back
Top Bottom