Random Chit Chat

She doesnt seem to notice its there, i guess it's business as usual until she starts showing signs of pain :(

Well, my 80 dyr old Spitz has an ulcer on her neck, bleeds like crazy, but she doesn't show any sign of pain. Had to send her with the friend of the owner (I don't own the dog, I take care of her like she is my own for the elderly owner who is in a retirement home) yesterday she can go to the vet to see about getting it removed. She's had others before, last time she had at least 3 or 4 removed, and she took a long time to recover. This time the friend of the owner is talking like she has to be put to sleep if it's too expensive. Which is a load of BS, as she likes to hem and haw about spending money and then she goes and spends it :rolleyes:. And she's single, has a well-paying job, and two houses. Gee. But I'm really worried about my poor dog. I don't want to lose her.
How long have you had your mouse?

I Saw a BenQ Netbook/Tablet, it looked pretty good (Spec wise) and as far as i can see, it would suit my needs nicely!

The new archos tablets would be good as well. The 101 looks amazing for $300. sideload the market, use an emulator ID, and you've got a fully functioning android tablet with a 10" capacitive touchscreen. And it has excellent specs. Beats the iPad spec-wise.

Has anybody played with a Sony Clie NX70V? Just got one from a friend who is moving, $600 item when it was new 10 years ago...:D Cool thing, 200 MHz Intel X something CPU, 16 MB ROM 16 MB RAM, Palm OS (I dunno how to find out which version) and what I really like about it is the design-the flip around screen is awesome. I just want more info on it than Wikipedia gave me, anybody know anything?

The new archos tablets would be good as well. The 101 looks amazing for $300. sideload the market, use an emulator ID, and you've got a fully functioning android tablet with a 10" capacitive touchscreen. And it has excellent specs. Beats the iPad spec-wise.

Thought as J said, Android isnt designed to be run on a tablet, i'll do some reasearch when i get home.

Has anyone here got any experience with APRS? If anyone does, can you please PM Me? When i release my weather balloon, im cosidering using APRS for the tracking...

Installing
Guild Wars / Patching
Star Craft 2 / Patching
Jamming Media Player
FB Chatting
Perfect World Playing.

Quad Core FTW

Back
Top Bottom