Cell Phone

PC140479.jpg

It's a Dell streak, though im not sure what the smaller one is.

The smaller one is an LG vu. I put it there for comparison. I would've used an iphone, but my brother decided to smash it.

Yeah, it is ridiculous, but not as much as you would think. It fits in my pocket just fine, and it is large enough to be used as an ebook reader. Fair tradeoff imo.

Fair enough! Whats it like when making phone calls with it? Is it heavy?

Calls are fine. It is more heavy than it looks, but it would feel cheap if it were any lighter. I really don't make many calls though, but from the few I have made, the quality was slightly better than my iphone, and reception seemed better. The only problem I noticed was that the proximity sensor is too far from the earpiece, so it kinda freaked out because of my hair. If I move my hair over it, it's fine.

I've done a couple of video calls on it too, and they were cool. The problem seems to be that most people's phones don't have front cameras. My friend who I tried it with is using a HTC incredible with a homemade periscope thing. Huge pita but he is a geek too and thought it would be fun to try. Not the most practical thing though.

How the hell do you carry that thing in your pocket. Wouldn't people think you have a tumor on your thigh?

Back
Top Bottom