Random Chit Chat

Grats on the first week, its the awkwardest haha, also what year you are in doesn't matter nearly as much in college as it does in Highschool. I'm returning to finish my degree in November after a 5 year break >.>

This may sound stupid,

My mouse has a growth on its back leg, its the size of marble. I dont think shes in pain, she runs on her wheel, no squeking, no nothing. Though she is clicking her teeth, so im not sure. Im in tears at the moment because she may just be a mouse, but she was MY Mouse.

How's she doing now?

I know what I'm going to do with that Mazda I was given now.
-CB Radio
-enough fog lights to light a football field, lol
-Gauge cluster from a 1968 mack transport truck (Tach [seriously, what compary other than Mazda makes a standard truck with no tach?], oil pressure, transmission temp, alot more)
-3" body lift and good mud tires
-5.0L V8
-cab clearance lights
-repainting the cap black
-CD player 2 and 12" kickers behind the seats
-Portable fridge in the box, lighting in the cap and box (yeah! party outta the truck haha)
-Also a shelf like set up to use that wasted space behind the seats. You wont see it with the seats up, like this:
TB-45_2.jpg

tumblr_l35s9b0Ym21qzpwi0o1_400.png

I should really get some sleep. I haven't slept for the past 36 hours.
I sucked hard when playing Super Street Fighter IV at NDK (anime convention in Colorado). Funny thing was that they think they are "great" at playing SSFIV when they beat. I am basically a noob on this game now. Haven't played for months.

My mom just got this 7 inch android tablet from China, and I've been playing around with it for a while. For $100 it actually works surprisingly well.

Anyway, does anyone know how to generate a client number for android market? I'm trying to get it installed so I won't have to sideload everything off my phone.

EDIT- Figured it out

You wouldnt know what model it is? Whats surfing the internet like?

How's she doing now?

She doesnt seem to notice its there, i guess it's business as usual until she starts showing signs of pain :(

You wouldnt know what model it is? Whats surfing the internet like?

It's the eken m001. Surfing the web with skyfire was actually decent. It is very choppy in scrolling, but pages render just fine and don't take excessively long. I really wouldn't suggest it if your main goal is web browsing, but if you are looking for an ebook reader to use before bed, it is pretty good. Keep in mind that battery life isn't very good. I got a little over four hours with wifi turned off while reading a book in the kindle app.

It can also run Windows CE and debian, but I haven't tried either.

Back
Top Bottom