replying to help asked

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRUTUS

BSOD
I expect a reply of it fixed it OR
THAT WORKED THANKS A LOT.
NOT THAT,THANKS THOUGH.ETC.
THE DETAILS GIVEN ARE USUALLY A GUESS TO ANSWER .
:D These are not very detailed.;)

I don't think people are being rude when they aren't replying to your post. Sometimes your posts are difficult to understand and I'm not sure but I think English might not be your first language so people feel uncomfortable responding to something they don't completely understand. I'm sure in the future people will be more than obliged to respond to your posts and suggestions.

I don't think people are being rude when they aren't replying to your post. Sometimes your posts are difficult to understand and I'm not sure but I think English might not be your first language so people feel uncomfortable responding to something they don't completely understand. I'm sure in the future people will be more than obliged to respond to your posts and suggestions.
You seem to be describeing yourself.Why not ask me and give me an example right away.
I am an English/Canadian and speak it well.Just ask for explanations and don't give me youe complaints.I post to whose asking.Your the dummy who doesn't understand.Ho Ho.

I tried to offer some constructive feedback as to why people might not respond directly to your post. But I'll let this topic go seeing as its probably not going anywhere.

You seem to be describeing yourself.Why not ask me and give me an example right away.
I am an English/Canadian and speak it well.Just ask for explanations and don't give me youe complaints.I post to whose asking.Your the dummy who doesn't understand.Ho Ho.

IF you're going to be a dick to the other members, why don't you just leave? Clearly you don't like how things are here, or on any other forum. It's the nature of the beast. get used to it.

For someone who claims to speak English fluently, you sure are an idiot. Quit being a doorknob and grab yourself a dictionary.

No you seem to be describing YOURself.

I'm going to close this now. He is PB'ed after sending me an "F. You " PM and disrespecting the rest of you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom