I think its a virus

Im pretty sure that is one of the folders Microsoft creates when they do updates. Most of the time they are removed after M$ is done but sometimes they aren't annoying huh? It's not a virus I'm pretty sure, you can open the folder right? Look around inside it and see what the files in it are. You can delete it by right clicking on the file and go to properties on the bottom of the menu. Then click on the security tab here you can select yourself on the users section and give yourself full control. This should allow you to delete it.

Everything for this user is ticked including full control but the only thing that isent is special permissions. It still wont allow me to delete. How can i boot into safe mode?

After you see the BIOS screen, press or hold F8 to get the option to boot to safe mode. Then login as the admin. Now since you're logging in as the admin, you wont have the same desktop so you'll have to navigate to your users desktop in C:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop folder

Everything for this user is ticked including full control but the only thing that isent is special permissions. It still wont allow me to delete. How can i boot into safe mode?

Thats exactly what I am saying. Click on the username (authenticated users) that doesn't have full control then click the edit button right below the list of users, then click on the checkbox for full control and then click apply at the bottom. This will give you full access and you can then delete it.

Back
Top Bottom