What Are The IPADS Like??

BK_123

Golden Master
Hey everyone. I was just want to know if anyone has the IPAD. What are they like because I have seen them advertised and wondered what they are like. Are very different to touch screen phones or IPHONE?

Please tell me...

You can go to JB Hifi and have a play with them ,they seem like a giant ipod touch to me. Only advantages would be better web browsing then an ipod touch, thats about it.

Hey,

My dad has an ipad and its great fun to play on or use the 3g while web surfing in the car etc. but i think its actually quite pointless. the only reason my dad wanted it for was to read the newspaper on it and to do work emails on it instead of his blackberry. so i'd say get one if you want a device to have fun with and stay clear if you actually need to get some work done on it lol.

Wow, we have got quite a number of australia members active at the moment! Good to see :D

One issue i have with it, the cost. A Basic 16gb Wifi-3G is $799. You can buy a Nice netbook and a 3G Mini PCI Card and still save money for something thats much more useful.

So with the browsing the net its like using a book or flat screen tv and the battery life thats just awesome especially who will browse the web alot and use other features...

The iPads look pretty straight forward. I'm just wondering what the iTampons are going to be like...

All the other new things coming out. I am beginning to think they wanna be just the like IPAD itself but no one can replace the IPAD and when I searched the ITAMPON up in google and had seen picture I thought it was the IPAD.

Back
Top Bottom