Random Chit Chat

Awesome. You sound like a good player. Want to help me out/give me some pointers when I get the game?

It's funny. When I was building my computer and wasting a lot of money on it. My friends and family has always been telling me that I have been wasting money. However, ever since SCII came out, they are jealous that I can run it on Ultra whereas they run it around low/medium. Now they want to invest in a better computer.

haha sure i suppose...

and i think its funny how ppl do that.

I was playing crysis a bit ago an my buddies like dude thats a sweet game! get me a copy an ill try it.

so i did just to laugh at his 3850/Atom Proc try to play it XD

anyone ever sleeve psu cables thinking of going green/black for my nvidia theme? Wondering if its hard to do? looks kinda easy after seeing videos on youtube

Woot! So I found out today that I'm going to California to get some training in November. So I'm going to be in the San Francisco/San Jose area for 5 days. So this will be my first time out on the west coast.

Already got photos of J!

squidward.jpg

LA is way too far.

I might check out some sites while I'm in Silicon Valley. I'm going to try to stop by the Computer History Museum.

Snap a picture of an Eniac model, if they have one.
They have parts of it, I should be able to take pictures. Once I figure out exactly when I can visit, I can get a private tour arranged. I'm part of a group that is building the east coast version of the Computer History Museum.

Back
Top Bottom