Random Chit Chat

WTF.

Is this forum for real?

The Term "True Christian" is copyrighted to them?

Im currently flicking through this forum thread.

This message is for all those video game fans that visit God's favorite forum.

These video games are all approved by Jesus:

• NONE!
Now stop masturbating and start studying the KJV1611 Holy Bible!
Originally Posted by Sidoain
Then why do you allow infants to win a PS3 from the main website?
To help them become True Christiansâ„¢.
Praise! From what I have heard video games do not help extend Christianity at all. A complete waste of a young childs mind - they should be in Church strengthening their faith in Jesus, not dilly dallying around at home on a computer game.

I put blame on the parents, who are surely bound to Hell fire for allowing their children to play these games that do nothing but corrupt.

Deuteronomy 6:5-9 (King James Version)
5And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
6And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
7And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
8And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.
9And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.

If a parent does catch their child playing a video game (around their friends house, for example) it is clear what the LORD says should happen:

Proverbs 13:24 (King James Version)
24He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

Proverbs 19:18 (King James Version)
18Chasten thy son while there is hope, and let not thy soul spare for his crying.

BEAT him! Until he cries, then beat him some more!!

Now im reading this thread.

Text from a pamphlet handed out to teenaged girls:
"You may have been given this leaflet because of the way you are dressed," it begins. "Have you thought about standing before the true and living God to be judged?"

"Scripture tells us that when a man looks on a woman to lust for her he has already committed adultery in his heart. If you are dressed in a way that tempts a men to do this secret (or not so secret) sin, you are a participant in the sin...By the way, some rape victims would not have been raped if they had dressed properly. So can we really say they were innocent victims?"
This is a great idea. We need to print up our own "It's your fault if I rape you" pamphlets for the teenie girls around here.
Now for the finallie,

And I thought it was the ones who didn't have their "helmet cover" who got "cattle trucked" off to Auschwitz.
I Would personally love to open a thread and question there beleifs. I Read the bible daily and try to live by it, and this certainly isnt from it...

Oh i just spotted this.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=49889

Edit;

In this post i've pretty much stereotyped most of my mates (Changed some details such as age and location, added something too hahah), lets see if there going to hell :rolleyes:

Double edit;

Notice my status, "Unsaved trash".

^ I'm Jealous!!!

I created two accounts last night trying to troll on these *edited* but they were immediately banned before I could even make my first post :'(

I was up for hours last night reading through some of the forums on this site. This has to be one of the most backwards religious sites I've seen. They're racist as all hell, (there's a thread, by their exalted one no less, on how "Negroes" can't get a decent job and make all their money from welfare or selling drugs) and just as you noticed, everyone who posts anything objectional in their minds is "Unsaved Trash" :rolleyes:
There's even a thread by one of the "holy mothers" on how to make a stoning bucket. Take a bucket, paint it a pastel color and put your favorite scripture on it, then fill it with river rocks... amazing.

I think the best part of that forum is that it has a disclaimer at the bottom that says,

"The information presented here is Biblically accurate. Opinions concerning the technical difficulties, fitness requirements, safety, and ratings of self-crucifixion, flagellation, stoning, destroying enemies of GOD utterly, without mercy, and other activities inherent in Christianity are subjective and may differ from yours or others' opinions; therefore be warned that you must exercise your own judgment as to the difficulty and your ability to safely protect yourself from the inherent risks and dangers. Do not use the information provided on this site unless you are a True Christian â„¢ who understands and accepts the risks of participating in these activities. Landover Baptist Church makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur, therefore the information contained on here is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Viewing, reading, or any other use of the information contained within this web site is purely the voluntary will of the viewer or user. You, 'the viewer' or 'user' shall not hold the publisher, owner, authors or other contributors of The Jesus Experience responsible for any incidents related directly or indirectly to the Experience. Landover Baptist Church, et. al., assumes no liability or responsibility for your actions."

Which if read by a sane person reads "We can't be held responsible for crazy wack jobs threatening to kill you because you Are, Maybe, Thought about being Gay, Not Baptist, In to Anything but the bible, Looked at a woman once when she was fully clothed under a bed sheet in a dark room, and/or Forgot to post proof from the bible that supports your view point that is obviously wrong because you question what is "truth"

So far they have managed to:

-Tell me im going to hell
-Tell me that Queensland is the Soddom and gommorah of australia
-God put Sharks, Cane toads, Crocodiles and 'devil flys" in queensland to smite the people in it.

Also, So far my 'life story' seems beleiveable hahah

Ok so they have an award system, this is one of them:

"For braving wild dingos, Tasmanian devils, and petrol-sniffing abos to bring the Word of the Lord to the unsaved."

I Have come to the conclusion that it's pretty much a religious 4chan.

^ I'm Jealous!!!

I created two accounts last night trying to troll on these *edited* but they were immediately banned before I could even make my first post :'(

I was up for hours last night reading through some of the forums on this site. This has to be one of the most backwards religious sites I've seen. They're racist as all hell, (there's a thread, by their exalted one no less, on how "Negroes" can't get a decent job and make all their money from welfare or selling drugs) and just as you noticed, everyone who posts anything objectional in their minds is "Unsaved Trash" :rolleyes:
There's even a thread by one of the "holy mothers" on how to make a stoning bucket. Take a bucket, paint it a pastel color and put your favorite scripture on it, then fill it with river rocks... amazing.

Well so far so good, i'll check it in the morning...

Guys Landover isn't real--100% seriously. We already tried messing with them once a long time ago and found it out. Please don't get into it. Don't use your CF user name. A few came here. They have too many fake members. They can easily come and spam the living crap out of us.

Back
Top Bottom