Random Chit Chat

I have seven.

Holysky, ask your friends if they know anyone at your school, and if they do, have them introduce you. That's what I had to do because I am far too shy to just go talk to someone I don't know.

I moved, i have no friends at all. My sister goes to a different school *with all my friends* because this school only accepts Freshmen and Sophomores. Thanks though.

Join band or some other extracurriculars. Freshman here, no seniors mess with me because I know most of them.

@holysky, see if they have a jazz band. Seriously. I know you've been practicing on guitar. You might be pretty good at it.

@Holysky: It will be really hard to make friends if you're not willing to go up and start talking to people. If they already have friends, they're not going to come running towards you. The best and quickest way to make friends is to be friendly (no shit right?). Walk with you head up, greet people, and talk to those who are seating nearby.

This may sound stupid,

My mouse has a growth on its back leg, its the size of marble. I dont think shes in pain, she runs on her wheel, no squeking, no nothing. Though she is clicking her teeth, so im not sure. Im in tears at the moment because she may just be a mouse, but she was MY Mouse.

Back
Top Bottom