*** Dvd Burning Help ***

religion2386

In Runtime
Ive got a Sony Vaio w/ Windows 7. I'm running Convert-x-toDvd for my movie files as I have been for a couple years now with no problems. Now it goes.through the whole burn process (hour or so) then the Dvd is still blank...any ideas???

Try DVD-RW 'S AND NERO .

Try DVD-RW 'S AND NERO .

What is DVD Shrink?
DVD Shrink is software to backup DVD discs. You can use this software in conjunction with DVD burning software of your choice, to make a backup copy of any DVD video disc.
DVD Shrink will also burn your backup DVD, if you have installed the latest version of Nero. You can download a demo version of Nero here. If you already possess alternative burning software and prefer to stick with it, then you can still use DVD Shrink. The output from DVD Shrink can be saved as files on your hard drive, or as an ISO disc image on your hard drive, which you can then burn with software of your choice.
DVD Shrink is free software. You should never pay for DVD

Then don't support it... there's illegal activity all over man...its w.e though ill respect the rules...thanks

then don't support it... There's illegal activity all over man...its w.e though ill respect the rules...thanks
that better not be for me.i didn/t post it,i suspected illegal and checked.
So clear this and use names being accused.:mad::eek:

Just a damn minute religion2386
This is your thread and web use.Your useing illegal and asking help.
Get lost.:eek:

that better not be for me.i didn/t post it,i suspected illegal and checked.
So clear this and use names being accused.:mad::eek:

Just a damn minute religion2386
This is your thread and web use.Your useing illegal and asking help.
Get lost.:eek:

No need to troll. He was directing that feedback at me.

Then don't support it... there's illegal activity all over man...its w.e though ill respect the rules...thanks

We understand that there's illegal activity everywhere, and you can find forums like Suprbay that deal solely with torrenting, but CF doesn't want any part of this as it's a liability and David can be held responsible for supporting illegal activities as he's the owner of the forums. Thanks for understanding.

Back
Top Bottom