Random Chit Chat

For the love of God don't ignore me!!!! Please not that!!!

...sigh... Lucas, first off, I just like &^@#in with you because you're so damn easy. If you really wanted it to stop you could just send a PM or some sh*t. You know, like normal people. Other than that, I'm not sure what other drastic measures you could be talking about, I'm sure you could report it to a Mod, which I would just get a PM from them saying stop, Oh No! That's just about all you can really do. Nobody is afraid of you, and I'm certainly not. I've killed too many people in Iraq to be afraid of a high schooler on CF... so yea... if you want it to stop then say so, otherwise stop making idle threats.
I mean I can limit my wall posts to contacts and mods only.

Ok, I won't do it, I know I'm not the scariest, and I do kinda like yer posts...if they weren't rude.

Got shot at, shot back. Got almost blown up, stabbed the *#%@er. Came home and banged the prom queen. The end
No, I'm serious. I want to hear all about it, my mom told me a few days ago that I should consider joining the military because of all the "benefits" like steady paycheck, healthcare, etc. I don't think that's the right reason to join, but I still want to know all about it.

If you want to know more about the military talk to someone other than a recruiter. I'm not going to detail out my military career and I don't really talk about the stuff that went down overseas. Join for the right reasons like wanting to serve your country or earn your citizenship. I did it for all the wrong reasons, but it was in the end a good move. The healthcare is great, the paychecks are small, but then again you don't pay anything so it's all spending cash unless you have a car, which in the infantry is pointless. At least you'll have a new place to sleep each night, whether that's a random girls house or somewhere in the desert.

No, I'm serious. I want to hear all about it, my mom told me a few days ago that I should consider joining the military because of all the "benefits" like steady paycheck, healthcare, etc. I don't think that's the right reason to join, but I still want to know all about it.

No no. What she really meant is that you should join so that you can be straightened the f*#@ out.

No, I'm just saying that you should, under no circumstances, ask them for advice. Their sole intent is to make a bonus from getting you to sign up.

No no. What she really meant is that you should join so that you can be straightened the f*#@ out.

roflmao

Back
Top Bottom