Random Chit Chat

We're talking about some more posts I supposedly made trashing this CF on another CF.

EDIT: Yahoo! 4 bars!! Dude! :D

Yeah, I think you should let it go Lucas, I saw a few posts over there as well, how about you just try and concentrate on being a good member instead of just trying to stir shit and you will be okay...otherwise......

Ok, I get it...it just gets so hard at times when things I want to quiet down are brought up. And this was all from 2-3 months ago. But I'll just overlook everything and ignore it. Thanks T-MAN.

And BTW, who is that in your avatar?

Is it just me, or can kids not spell worth a damn anymore? I'm not talking about typos, it's ridiculous stuff like being unable to use the right form of 'their' or using the wrong vowel in every single word. What is going on exactly?

/RANT

Is it safe to use bleach to sterilize rocks for a fish tank? I would soak them in water afterwards, of course, but I am a bit afraid that the bleach could be absorbed into pores in the rocks. It's mainly pea gravel with a couple larger rocks.

I honestly would not. I've had experience with Fish tanks and the tiny bit of bacteria from your hands can kill off all the fish, nonetheless bleach.

Somebody on this forum pisses me off. Between the 1337 speak the upside letters and the overall douschery that they say, i don't know what is worse. Not naming anyone, but i believe you can find it out :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom