Securing your computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very glad to know about these site which tells us that how can we save our systems from viruses,thanks.

Viruses

Well about 4 months ago I was very nieve and believed that the copy of CA on my computer blocked every virus known to man. (Laugh, I know it sounds stupid) That was until I started learning about viruses and I meet people who felt exactly the way I did.​
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
End of Personal Narrative/Anecdote​

As for virus protection I would suggest AVG Free 9.0 and to install Spybot S&D as well as Malwarebytes. Immunization works great and AVG's toolbar has little flaws. (It has some) However, formatting doesn't always work for many viruses will stay on your system even after System Restore or formatting.

also you can download truecrypt. on windows it can encrypt the whole drive, on linux you can create a mountable encrypted file.

good information
but we can also make use of good softwares like speedmypc which will manage our computer for registry issues n manage our computer files.
registry is also a bigger factor of facing viruses n slow computer speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom