Random Chit Chat

j00Z r 50 |\|07 L337, 4|\|D \/\/|-|3|\| j00Z 54'/ 3\/1L, 4LL j00Z r34LL'/ /\/\34|\| 15 7|-|@ j00Z r L0|\|3L'/ 4|\|D |\|33D 4773|\|710|\|
"You are so not elite, and when you say evil, all you really mean is that you are lonely and need attention."
My interpretation of that post. Dude, what did you use to make that? And yes I am lonely, my GIL won't be my GF.

Its an opera widget douche bag.

Seriously, you are the cancer thats killing my cf.

Hey! I just wanted to show off that widget I found, I wasn't going to use it very often.

@InfectionZero: Ah, so youu've got it in your head. I envy you. And what's with the skull avatar? You seem to like those.

Yea I've been trying to find a skull avatar that's got a transparent background, I would just go modify one to make it to my liking but I'm in bed on the lappy and the photoshop rig is in the basement. So I'll just settle with Homey the Clown for now :D

Foothead, if I had ur brother I would beat him daily, at 7:25am on the dot till he turned into Bruno

Oh and to the newb

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE!!

Not being funny guys... but if there was a new member that started off the same way that Lucas has been the past week then you probably wouldn't bat an eyelid. Give him a chance.

I haven't played my PSP in awhile, so I decided to start playing. I got used to my Zune's OLED screen, and my HDTV. So when I started playing my PSP, I noticed a lot of ghosting.
Good thing I have the component cable to hook up to my HDTV.

Back
Top Bottom