Random Chit Chat

on the GPU there, id say good deal. is it core 216?

and ever think to maybe a dog ate it Foothead.

cant figure out how to cancel my comcast......wtf

nope just says GTX 260 OC but the only problem is its from BFG and they died so they dont do RMAS anymore

is $109 a good price for a BFG GTX 260 OC?

Considering a new 250 is $145, I would say so!

I thought that I had read somewhere here of some nightmares with that card, but for the life of me I can't find it. So I searched the internet and came up with a few, but they're all driver related and solved so.... go for it!!

Just finally managed to login. CF kept rejecting my username for some reason.

Anyway, can any body hre explain how this happened?

61077941.jpg

37f57c5d.jpg

I just found my iphone in my brothers room. He's had it less than two weeks, because he lost the battery to his blackberry. What I cannot figure out are the holes in the back. It appears to have been repeatedly stabbed by a sharp metal item. Or it was an a gravelly street and got run over by a car several times. I'm gonna ask him about it as soon as he gets home tommorrow, but this is really confusing me.

Upon further inspection, the battery is missing and whatever made the holes seems to have gone through the logic board, and it snapped one of the nand chips into pieces. Judging by the dents, it seems that they were round, almost spherical, and the size of bbs. I swear if he shot it up with a pellet rifle, I'm gonna be pissed. I made it clear that I was just letting hiim borrow it until he found his battery.

You know, your brother sounds like a real douche from what you say he does.

That's honestly what I was thinking too, but if it was, wouldn't it be completely obliterated on the other side (screen)?...like worse than it is....?

So I just questioned him on it, and he fed me some bs story about how hetripped crossing the street, dropped it, and it got run over by a car. I ask what street and he says the one in front of his friend's house. I've been on this street and there is maybe one car evory thirty minutes so I called bullshit. My dad heard theconversation and also said bullshit. Then my brother eventually said that him and his psychotic friend destroyed it because they were bored. After twenty minutes of nagging him, I got him to tell me how: They stabbed it with a damn sword. At least, that is what happened to the back, and most likely the screen. It seems to have also been shot by a bb gun, because a sword doesn't explain the round dents. So, he is going to have to pay whatever I determine it was worth.

BTW, this friend is the same one that shot up our house with spray cheese and destroyed all of my brother's furniture before hammering it into the ground with other pieces of said furniture.

Back
Top Bottom