Random Chit Chat

Alright, cool.

The new Ipod Touch seems pretty interesting. Though, I am only interested in it's LED display and the 960x640 resoluton.

Just installed Ubuntu 10.04 onto my laptop and i must say that im impressed...

Edit;

Make that VERY Impressed. Looks great, performs very well (Better than Windows 7!) and this is the first time EVER that i have had a completely driverless install. Windows 7 was able to install most of my devices but not for my optional devices such as my scanner, printer, webcam and my Huwei 3G Modem. Ubuntu has installed everything properly.

Well done canonical!

I installed it not too long after release on my Vaio and I've been pleased with it too.

I'm thinking of getting an racing game for my PS3. Is Gran Turismo 5 prologue worth it? I would just wait for GT5, but that's coming out in 2 months with a $60 price tag, and not sure how the customization is going to be.

I have decided to just get one invisible shield. If I screw up, then I will try to live with it until it annoyed me to a certain point. That's when I'll contact Zagg for a replacement.
I am a unemployed college student, so I gotta try an save money whenever I can. For $3.75, I can basically buy myself a meal at school. :D

I'm thinking of getting an racing game for my PS3. Is Gran Turismo 5 prologue worth it? I would just wait for GT5, but that's coming out in 2 months with a $60 price tag, and not sure how the customization is going to be.

$60 will buy a lot of meals.

Yeah, but I usually have 2 types of savings. 1 is for my entertainment (usually cash), and the other is, well, other (what I have in the bank). I don't combine them unless one of them gets low (below $100).

Moving
Finally.

Getting a Bangn Townhouse.

has 1.5 Bath
3 Bedroom,
2 floors + Basement.

Getting a pool table.
Making a CUSTOM beer pong table.
making basement into Mancave.
Runing 100Ft + of Ethernet cable

GOING to be EPIC

Be Jealous

I'm not jealous. I actually like living with my parents. Though I do feel like a mooch most of the time, but I get to spend time with my family. I'll most likely move out when I am out of college. That will be the time I start my life for real, and will barely see my parents.

How good are SSD compared to HDD on video games? Do they just improve load times (like during loading screens).

EDIT - Is it just me or is the CF facebook pretty much dead? There haven't been a post there for a few months.

EDIT2 - NVM, found my answer to the SSD.

Sure u can see ur family when u don't live with them as long as ur not like 5 hours away
I like freedom to do as I want without worrying about parents.
tho I'm out of college as well

Well, after college, I plan on moving to Hong Kong. Which is where I plan to live as of now. It might change over the years of college, it might not.
I want to move into a city. I have always liked cities with their lights and skyscrapers.

If the economy gets better and jobs are easier to find when I am done with college, then maybe I will just stay in the US, but most likely not Colorado as I like to explore new places.

Back
Top Bottom