Random Chit Chat

Yeah I know, I'm very distracted. Apparently the CF server crashed today. I though that got fixed when the pings from China got blocked.

Most days, I'd like to ping you to China....:rolleyes:

Anyways....this is exactly why I didn't donate. Once it was established that our money would NOT go toward a server update I backed out.

Just installed Ubuntu 10.04 onto my laptop and i must say that im impressed...

Edit;

Make that VERY Impressed. Looks great, performs very well (Better than Windows 7!) and this is the first time EVER that i have had a completely driverless install. Windows 7 was able to install most of my devices but not for my optional devices such as my scanner, printer, webcam and my Huwei 3G Modem. Ubuntu has installed everything properly.

Well done canonical!

is their a way too tell if a router is dying i would google it but i get white screens on almost every site

time warner -_- they came out about a week ago and said they fixed it but its still the same before they fixed it

I have a question about the invisible shield lifetime warranty.
If something were to happen to the one I just bought, and I got it replaced. Will I get another warranty for the replacement or will I have to buy a new one if the replacement gets scratched?

I'm fairly sure that the warranty applies to the replacement. If you bought an iPod, and the iPod broke... then Apple replaced it, and it broke again, then you shouldn't have to buy a new one, should you?

I have a question about the invisible shield lifetime warranty.
If something were to happen to the one I just bought, and I got it replaced. Will I get another warranty for the replacement or will I have to buy a new one if the replacement gets scratched?

I've only had to use the warranty once, but the folks over at Zagg seem to be real friendly to work with. They should accept it regardless.

Back
Top Bottom