Computer screen problem..

Geness

In Runtime
Well I have an I-Inc iF251HPB 25" Widescreen HD LCD Monitor and the screen has an option of going from VGA(No clue what it is) to hdmi, which I always switch too because the vga has like funny looking white lines streaming across if you look closely. The screen first starts off in vga when the computer boots up and I have no clue how to fix this so I switch to HDMI with the button on the buttom of the screen. Now my problem is that a game I'm trying to play somehow only shows on the VGA Screen when i switch to it, but not the HDMI the VGA acts like a second side to the hdmi where if I drag a application far enough to the right side of the screen it dissappears and when I switch to vga its there... I'm finding this very irritating and was hoping I could fix this by stoping my applications from moving over on my screen. I'm able to play the game by: putting game into window mode>switching to VGA>Then draging the window back over to the HDMI side> then switching back to hdmi. Now I can't do that if the game is full screen

Anyone have any sort of suggestion on a way to fix this I would really appretiate it if you could help me:) Thanks

Im not a wizard with this stuff, but i'd think you could just unhook the VGA cable and just run it straight HDMI.

P.S. VGA = Video Graphics Array. Its the basic monitor display. Old CRT monitors used it, old LCD monitors use it along with DVI (Digital Visual Interface). New monitors have DVI and DisplayPorts which make it possible to use VGA, DVI, or HDMI.

HDMI = High-Definition Multimedia Interface

Hope I helped.

Im not a wizard with this stuff, but i'd think you could just unhook the VGA cable and just run it straight HDMI.

P.S. VGA = Video Graphics Array. Its the basic monitor display. Old CRT monitors used it, old LCD monitors use it along with DVI (Digital Visual Interface). New monitors have DVI and DisplayPorts which make it possible to use VGA, DVI, or HDMI.

HDMI = High-Definition Multimedia Interface

Hope I helped.

K wow I didn't even know that man never thought VGA Could be plugged out but apparently it can be I thought all the plugs were needed but no thanks a bunch man.

Well I'm trying to dual screen and was wondering one side has icons and the tool bar but the other side doesn't is it possible for both screens to have the tool bar and the icons?

Back
Top Bottom