Random Chit Chat

haha Dude...

you have a crap ton of work you'v been doing for you Church i see XD

atleast your spending you time doing something good.

and about the Mobo there...

most cases that are ATX support mATX mobos with pre clenched threads for the standoffs.

haha Dude...

you have a crap ton of work you'v been doing for you Church i see XD

atleast your spending you time doing something good.

and about the Mobo there...

most cases that are ATX support mATX mobos with pre clenched threads for the standoffs.

Yeah, the work at my church never ends, but I've finally got the guts to asked to be paid for some of my time. Not much of it, but at least a little. Since I really have been busting my butt there lately. Oh well. When people see improvements, they tell other people. We get more people on a Sunday, we can maybe actually pay the bills and get in the black for a month...and then who knows. It's all about doing what we can to get the most people in the door to hear the Word. I killed a bat 2 days ago, and caught and released one yesterday. Haha. Funny story on that.....lmao.

But yeah, what I wanted to make sure is that it wasn't like BTX or inverted ATX or something non-standard...I couldn't find much info on it.

Yeah 12 hours of white screens isnt good. No matter what the site looks like or what logo it has , if people cant access it there is no point.

Back
Top Bottom